Self- means a person’s essential being that distinguishes them from others, especially considered as the object of introspection or reflexive action
Love- strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
So if we put self and love together you will get a strong desire that you portray of you. To love yourself unconditionally, requires a lot of hard work and discipline. This is something that you need to work at every day for the rest of your life. Some days will be easier than other, but you need to remember why you’re doing this and who you’re doing this for. Don’t settle on yourself and stay stagnant. Continue to grow and glow. Check out my tips to help you love the best of you.
- First you must take care of your physical body. This is your fitness, sleep habits, nutrition. A good physique is something nice to look at, and a representation for yourself. Good fitness can help you live a longer life. Exercise can release stress and help you sleep better. Statistics say that adults need 7-9 hours of sleep. For your body to release good cell development and repair muscles and just give you a great refreshing start. This is a must if you want to lose weight your body needs a break to repair its self. Having a healthy body can help you live longer. Try some exercise, start out small and continue for you and your dreams.
- Intellectual would be next. Your mind helps you control yourself with everyday thoughts and actions. To keep your mind sharp, you need to continue learning and educating yourself to keep your brain working. There’s a saying, “if you don’t use it you will lose it.”- Anonymous. Engage in new things and give yourself a new challenge. This will be fun and entertaining; I know you will learn something about yourself after trying something new. By the way, there isn’t nothing wrong with trying new things. Once your thoughts begin they become actions, so having a positive mindset will give you a positive life. When you think and believe everything is happening for the good things and your situation around you will always be for the good. So stay happy and positive!
- Socialize. As a human being on this earth we need each other just as much as we want to be alone. We are meant to connect and meet with each other and meet new people. Sometimes when life gets ruff we turn to others to seek validation and motivation, advice… You need some good guidance to help you through your issues. This is when you need to believe in yourself the most, that you will make the right decisions and whatever happens, happens for the good. Being positive and grateful will definitely make anything more likely to happen in your favor.
- Spiritual. Where is your faith? Without your physical shell, what would you be? This I’m not too sure what makes us who we are, but let’s calls it a spirit or soul. I feel your spirit and the type of person you are matters more than anything in the world. This is what and who you really are. You can’t change your soul like how you change your appearance. You need to stay connected with your inner self. Meditation is a very good stress reliever and to help you listen to your soul and learn your true inner self and thoughts. By staying connected to your core you will be able to elevate into another dimension where you may not worry about the same things anymore and may have a different look on life. Some will say a Godlier perspective that you can achieve alone, with a partner or close friend, or in an event a church like event. Controlling you soul helps you control your moods, aura and actions.
- Emotion. Affectional care is another internal representation of yourself. With mixed up feelings you may make a move that later you may regret. This type of self-care requires you to know your feelings and emotions, from the good and the bad. When your aware of how you feel your able to make a more conscious decision. On the other end emotions help create a sense for compassion, kindness and love for yourself and others. Try thinking more before you react to a negative situation. Think, how long is this situation going to affect me, for an hour? for today? For a week? and then make your decision. You answer more intelligent answer when you wait 5seconds to respond to someone every time.
These 5 things help create who you are and what you want to be in life. When your work towards incorporating this factors into your life you will start to see a difference. A happier and loving you. When you begin working on one part of you, the other element does follow to make you better. This happens naturally as the type of body you have; it can really heal itself. Try to do a little each week or each day to become more self-caring self-aware and self-loving.
Thank you for reading our post!